What is the Standard shipping time?
- Standard shipping time depends on your geographic location. We invite you to take a look at our «shipping» page to have a general idea of the delivery time.
How do I track my order? (or the DHL tracking number does not work).
- For our FREE patches of the month, to keep our prices at their lowest, our packages aren't sent with a tracking number.
- Occasionally, DHL will automatically provide a default tracking number. However, this default tracking number won't functional since DHL isn't the carrier. Any information provided by DHL such as «delivery attempt failed» or «no package found» is wrong. The system selects DHL by default even though they have nothing to do with the shipping process.
- Emails sent after your package has shipped are the right ones to track your order.
I submitted the wrong shipping address, what can I do?
- If you made a mistake while submitting your shipping address, simply send us your complete name, order # and the proper address where you wish to receive your order. We will be happy to make the necessary changes for you.
- You have to send us the email before the order has processed (normally the day after you have completed your order). If you fail to do so, the package will be sent to the first address you have given us.
I only received a part of my order, what does that mean?
- Due to our many international factories, you may receive your order in separate packages. If you happen to receive just a part of your order, stay calm, the rest is on its way!
What are the return or refund policies?
- Depending on the circumstances (major defect or late package arrival), we will refund the patch, ship another pair or give a discount. Please take note that we do not accept returns or give a refund if the package is delivered within the delays written on the "shipping page" of our website